Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tokay


Tokay, originally uploaded by c_p_lew.

A while back, I posted some entries about a Tokay lizard living behind a cabinet in my kitchen. I called him Toby the Tokay and for several months, he would appear and disappear until he finally just disappeared into the roof of my house.

Today, I was surprised to see a new Tokay in my house. I'm pretty sure this is a new Tokay, not my old friend Toby. This one is smaller and still have no idea if it's male or female. These Tokay lizards are about a foot long, big enough that they really make a racket when they run over the wall or ceiling.

2 comments:

Keera Ann Fox said...

I think it is a very pretty animal! And I'm fascinated that they invite themselves in and hang around indoors for a while. Symbiosis, isn't that the word?

TR Ryan said...

Wow Beautiful!