Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday blahs

I feel worn out, after the wild travels, taking our guests around. It rained hard, especially when we took them out to a village - and I explained that we were giving them a taste of the roads to the remote districts where we work. They looked out the window, laughing nervously while they gauged the depth of the mud.

I think I should do a Thursday Thirteen today. But not sure if I'll have the energy. I'll gauge how I feel once I get home. Maybe the kittens will revive me - while I was gone, they opened their eyes and now they have another sense to deal with. It's funny to see them fall over backwards when they come face to face with a litter mate.

Which reminds me is that it's probably time to take a picture of the family and post it again.

No comments: