Friday, May 09, 2008

Skywatch Friday for 9 May




Last Saturday, I took this picture. I might have saved it for posting today; however, I just couldn't wait. I did do a few funny alterations using this website I found - Dumpr.


Pretend museum, originally uploaded by c_p_lew.

The committee that determines the number of clouds in the sky and the lighting effects had a meeting. That's how I captured the beautiful effects of sky and rice fields last Saturday. This picture was enhanced using dumpr.net

On Monday, I flew from Xieng Khouang to Vientiane on the national airline. The planes are small (60 seats) propeller planes but they do stay up in the air. These are clouds covering the mountains about halfway through the half hour ride.



My last photo is of the rice fields just north of Pakse. The overnight bus left Vientiane later than usual so we were about an hour late to Pakse. It didn't bother me too much - just more light to take pictures of the dawn and rice fields.

This is my contribution to Skywatch Friday which is hosted over at Wiggers World

No comments: