Sunday, April 27, 2008

Interesting Sign - CPR for your phone?

The assignment for the week for Photohunter is 'unique or unusual signs. This sign is near my house and so I meditate on it on my way to work when I'm in Vientiane.

Tigo is a cell phone service, where you buy a sim card and then refill time on the card. They are always advertising at all sorts of events and will paint someone's house for free if it's painted with the Tigo colors and advertising. Anyway, I can't figure out what this sign is supposed to be saying - sign on to Tigo and you can do CPR electromagnetically or resuscitate your text messaging?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How odd!

I couldn't find any signs that fit. *sigh* Oh well! I'll be joining in next week instead!

GMG said...

Hi Changphen! Thanks for having been so kind to comment on Blogtrotter while I was absent! I’m back and trying to catch up with your posts!
Loved to see the Tigo picture and the Project Green but that's the kind of assignements I wouldn't be able to take. Never now whether would be able to fulfill or not... ;))
The water buffalo is stunning! And the skies are awesome!
Hope you have a great week!

Sreisaat said...

Suosdei, Changphen!
I, too, can't figure out what the message is - but don't you just love the uniqueness of local advertising?

Thanks for dropping by and leaving comment on my blog. I love reading your posts about your life and work in Laos. Would you mind if I link your blog to mine?

Marie Walden said...

This made me totally laugh. I can't figure out what it means which makes it all the funnier!