Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Road to Recovery - my amazing thing of the day

Although I'm still a little spacy, I realized that there's an inverse relationship between health and boredom. When I could sit up or look at the computer because of my illness, I didn't feel bored. I just kept my eyes closed and nodded off while listening to an audio-book. There's only so much sleep that one can sleep This morning, I started feeling better and started to miss our field office - so I'm here now, catching up on all I missed while I was sleeping through my illness.

I guess the amazing thing of the day was just how much I like my job and would rather work than take a sick day!

1 comment:

Jientje said...

I'm glad you're feeling better now! Amazing huh, sometimes you do not need any other medicine than sleep, sleep, sleep!