Thursday, January 10, 2008

Resorting to cat pictures

This is my entry for today


My kittens are really scaredy cats. They tend to run into the pots and pan cabinet whenever I even look in their direction. I guess since I'm so tall, it's scary for them. On the other hand, they seem to be able to dissemble this mountain into parts - the parts that feed them are fine. Maybe my fingers look like cat legs.

The black one has decided that the safest place in the house is the basket of my bicycle. I should take him for a ride.

3 comments:

Most Prepossessing said...

Too cute!

Jientje said...

It is cute, but it's a pity she is scared so easily! Mine is like that too, and I guess they never change?

Anonymous said...

Grin, cats are fun :D
Over here most are not scared of nothing.
They just look at my dogs and rarely move.
Some even attack ;)