Monday, September 22, 2008

Typical Monday

I arrived at work on time because I had an appointment to interview a job applicant at 8:30. He neither showed up or called. I'm scratching my head because we just talked on Friday. But we had two other job applicant interviews during the day - both with strong qualifications. Will check references.

We had our weekly management meeting, which now seems to get the week off to a good start. We're a small organization so the meeting is very relaxed and the dept. heads enjoy getting things off their chests so we can problem solve together.

Finally left office after 6 pm. I thought briefly about going to the gym, but felt too mentally tired. Stopped at the local market and bought fresh pho noodles and vegetables. Went home, played with the kittens, and make a fantastic chicken vegetable soup to combine with the cooked noodles. Drove the cats crazy with the smell of the chicken boiling.

No comments: