Monday, January 19, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday #1

bouncy castle

There are ceremonies in January/ February for Pra Thawaet, the last incarnation of the Buddha before he was born in Lumphini Park, Nepal to become the Buddha. The day is spent in making merit, going to the temple with members of the community, and enjoyment. So a company sets up a bouncy castle so the kids are entertained.

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the actual ceremonies but I did take pictures of the temple fair at my local temple.

This is the bouncy castle at night:

Bouncy castle at night

This is my contribution to Mellow Yellow Monday. There's an icon on the sidebar for viewing other forms of yellow around the world.

3 comments:

bass said...

These are pretty cool, I could've done it too, bouncing in them...

MYM said...

Very cool photos! I've always wanted to jump into one of those! lol

The Chatty Barista said...

Great Mellow Yellow photo!

I also love the anticipation on the childs' face as he is about to jump. Great Picture!