Tuesday, December 29, 2009

That's My World!

Even in paradise, you have to clean and do laundry. I washed the slippers I offer for guests visiting my house since it's tradition to take your shoes off at the front door. It's been cool up north so it's been taking them a while to dry so I hung them on the metalwork of the window.

When I entered the room, I thought, "The shoes are dancing without me!" So here they are in flight:

hanging slippers

This is my contribution to That's My World! where everyone plays tour guide for their part of the world.

6 comments:

Regina said...

How cool!
Happy New Year
Cheers.
(I'm one of your follower:))

spacedlaw said...

Dancing slippers! That is original!

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shot.

lazyclick said...

Beautiful.

magiceye said...

lovely composition!

VioletSky said...

Fun shot.
And it is good to see you back!
Happy New Year.